Testosterone production begins to decline with aging in men and this raises several sexual disorders that affect love life of a man. Both brain and body play important role in maintaining T levels in body. Pituitary gland situated below brain releases Luteinizing hormone which causes testicles to produce testosterone. Checking T levels in body can help men to choose appropriate ayurvedic treatment for low testosterone.
Although testosterone is a primary male sex hormone but it performs other functions also like:
1. It helps men to fight depression and overcome stressful conditions.
2. Optimum T levels in body helps in regulating insulin level and glucose and fat metabolism. This further helps in decreasing weight properly.
3. It helps in building muscle mass in body and thus keeps away fatigue and weakness.
4. It maintains characteristics in men which promote manhood like growth of hairs on chest, deep voice, etc.
5. It provides energy during arousal to maintain hard erections and delay ejaculation.
6. It promotes bone tissue regeneration and thus reduces risk of problems related with bones and joints.
7. It boosts sexual desire in males to maintain excitement for lovemaking.
Factors affecting testosterone production:
1. Lesser secretion of Luteinizing hormone by pituitary gland.
2. Lack of nutrition in body which slows down functions of body organs.
3. Increase in amount of toxins in body which affect health of organs.
4. Injuries and infections in testicles and testicular cancer can result in relatively low production of testosterone.
5. T levels may decline due to genetic disorders and hereditary factors.
6. Chronic liver and kidney diseases also have bad impact on testosterone production.
Symptoms of low testosterone in body:
1. Difficulty in achieving erection.
2. Low sex drive.
3. Low semen volume.
4. Heavy hair loss and baldness.
5. Fatigue or lack of energy.
6. Loss of muscle mass.
7. Increase in body fat.
8. Decrease in bone mass.
9. Sudden changes in mood.
With the help of Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules, males can overcome low T level problem. These supplements provide the most effective ayurvedic treatment for low testosterone.
Advantages of Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules:
1. Enhance sexual stamina to perform actively in bed.
2. Increase energy to delay ejaculation and sustain hard erection for long time.
3. Help in achieving firmer erections to stay longer in bed.
4. Restore general as well as reproductive health.
5. Effectively improve male stamina and thus increase vitality and virility.
6. Bring back youthfulness in aging men.
7. Give positive results in cases of heredity and genetic disorders.
8. Keep testosterone production regular in spite of stressful conditions.
9. Promote healthy functions of adrenal and endocrine glands.
Musli Kaunch Shakti capsules possess Semal Musli, Musli Sya, Safed Musli and Kaunch. These herbs are further processed in decoction of Musli Sya, Bala, Gokhuru and Ashwagandha. These herbs present in ayurvedic treatment for low testosterone possess the following properties:
1. Act as tonic for male reproductive system.
2. Protect reproductive organs from heat (produced within body).
3. Promote production of sperm cells.
4. Protect reproductive organs from free radical attack and toxins.
5. Possess aphrodisiac properties which boost libido naturally.
Regularly take this ayurvedic treatment for low testosterone for at least 3 to 4 months to get the best results. It is suggested to avoid alcohol consumption, smoking and hand practice along with these capsules to achieve fast results.